Here at Local-Medic.co.uk we are always looking for enthusiastic and reliable people to join our team.
– First Aiders (First Aid at Work, FPOS Basic.)
– Community First Responders (FPOS Intermediate and above.)
– EMTs (IHCD Technicians linked to an Ambulance Service.)
Recruitment for roles below in mid-end 2016;
– Paramedics (Must have an active HCPC PIN, with proof of qualification.)
– Doctors (Preferred if working in an Accident and Emergency setting, or specialise in Acute Medical or Trauma. All applications will be considered.)
All applications are based on an application by application basis – all applications are considered for the roles.
CPD Records will vastly increase the likelihood of speedy turnaround.
Any students of the above roles can apply but will have to prove clinical competence outside of a classroom before being accepted.
As a lot of our work is in Night Clubs, we will ensure that you receive initial training in drugs, alcohol misuse, conflict management and breakaway techniques, and also come on at least one observed shift to ensure your safety at all times.
Our staff also have fun!!!
Please complete the application form that can be accessed by emailing: Team@local-medic.co.uk and one of the team will get back to you.
Please note all of our clinical roles are protected and require Enhanced DBS Disclosures – we will not accept CVs for any job posted, without a completed application form. Local-Medic.co.uk Limited run a strict application process as most of our work is dealing with vulnerable adults, and, therefore, run vetting to a BSI level.
If you have any questions, please contact the team.